Coconut Shell Cup
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Made from a reclaimed coconut shell
- 100% NATURAL - No artificial materials used
- ISLAND VIBE - From a coconut shell to a polished drinking cup
- DRINK IN STYLE - Great for serving smoothies, fruit juice, cocktails, nice cream
- Diameter: 3-3.5” (8-9 cm)
- Height: 3” (8 cm)
- Depth: 3” (8 cm)
Capacity: Roughly 18 oz
- Made from a 100% natural coconut shell
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Safe to use with drinks
- No synthetic adhesives or coating
- Easy to wash and clean
Ever tried drinking the juice out of a coconut? It’s a refreshing feeling and a paradisiacal experience like no other. With the Coconut Shell Cup, you can enjoy that memory in the comfort of your kitchen!
Whether you’re hosting a Tiki-inspired party or simply blending a smoothie for your “me” time, the Coconut Shell Cup can add a touch of island vibe to your drink. Made from a real coconut shell, this cup lets you drink fruit smoothies, cocktails, or juice in tropical style.
But the Coconut Shell Cup isn’t just made from an ordinary coconut. Like our bowls, this cup is carefully crafted from a discarded coconut shell. That makes it sustainable as it helps repurpose coconut waste.
Give your drinks a tropical feel—all while helping the environment—with the Coconut Shell Cup!
Before using it for the first time, wash it in water at room temperature.
Do not wash with hot water or use with hot food or drinks.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Rehydrate it from time to time by polishing it with coconut oil.
Do not expose to extreme heat or use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven, or dishwasher.
How It’s Made
1. Harvest coconuts from sustainable sources in Vietnam
We built partnerships with Vietnamese farmers who promote sustainable farming practices. We also make sure that each coconut bowl you choose is as great as its original shell.
2. Remove the husk & juice, and cut the shell in half
Then, the local craftspeople remove the husk and bore holes to pour out the coconut juice. Next, they cut the shell in half and scrape off the coconut meat.
3. Sand the shell inside and out
With the use of sandpaper, the artisans sand and smooth the coconut shells’ edges and surfaces. Sanding these shells can reveal the naturally rich brown colors of our coconut bowls.
4. Get the bowl ready for use
Every coconut bowl is polished to perfection with coconut oil. Polishing the coconut bowl with oil can hydrate it and make it longer-lasting.