Bamboo Travel Case
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Made from natural bamboo
- UNIQUE - Each case sports the unique details of reclaimed wood offcuts
- PORTABLE - Great for travels and daily trips to work
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Great for holding wooden utensils, bamboo and metal straws, chopsticks, and more
- Width: 2” (5 cm)
- Length: 2” (5 cm)
- Height: 9.4” (24 cm)
- Made from reclaimed bamboo wood
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Rectangular to hold different types of contents
- Easy to wash and clean
Whether you’re going on a trip of just packing a healthy lunch to work, you can now easily bring your eco-friendly utensils using a Bamboo Travel Case. This wooden container has the perfect size for storing a set of wooden utensils. It’s both eco-friendly and stylish, perfect for a sustainable and zero-waste lifestyle!
One thing that’s great about the Bamboo Travel Case is that it’s made from reclaimed bamboo wood offcuts. With the use of food-safe glue, our artisans pieced together the available wood offcuts, which is why each Bamboo Travel Case is unique. Some of the cases sport vertically cut wood, some have horizontally cut ones, and others have a mixture of both.
Bamboo is considered to be one of the world’s fastest-growing plants, making bamboo products like this case an eco-friendly choice. What’s more, this storage sports the natural color and line patterns of bamboo fibers—sanded and polished to make it easy and safe to hold.
Of course, you can also use this case for other purposes, such as for holding your bamboo toothbrush and travel-size toothpaste. When you can’t decide on a zero-waste gift for your friends and loved ones, give this Bamboo Travel Case instead. You can also include coconut or bamboo utensils to make a complete set!