- 26-IN-1 - Includes 1 Serving Bowl, 1 Ellipse Plate, 2 Classic Plates, 2 Rectangle Plates, 2 Side Dish Bowl, 2 Tall Cups, 4 Spoons, 4 Forks, 4 Regular Straws, and 4 Boba Straws
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Handcrafted from biodegradable bamboo, a highly renewable material
- TIMELESS LOOK - Sport the light wood grain of natural bamboo
- IDEAL FOR GREEN KITCHENS - Great for serving meals, drinks, appetizers, and more
Bamboo Serving Bowl
- Diameter: 5.9” (15 cm)
- Height: 3.1" (8 cm)
Bamboo Side Dish Bowl
- Diameter: 4.7” (12 cm)
- Height: 2" (5.5 cm)
- Depth: 1.6 (4 cm)
Rectangle Bamboo Plate
- Width: 8.3” (21 cm)
- Height: 0.8" (2 cm)
- Depth: Roughly 6" (15 cm)
Ellipse Bamboo Plate
- Width: 11.8" (30 cm)
- Length: 4.7” (12 cm)
- Height: 0.8" (2 cm)
Classic Bamboo Plate
- Diameter: 7.5" (19 cm)
- Height: 1.2" (3 cm)
Bamboo Fork & Spoon
- Width: 1.1 - 1.4” (2.8-3.5 cm)
- Length: 7.5" (19 cm)
Regular and Boba Bamboo Straw
- Diameter: 0.2 - 0.4” (0.6-1.2 cm)
- Length: 9" (23 cm)
Who doesn’t love bamboo? It bends with the wind but never breaks, grows as fast as grass, and is as tough as wood. With the Bamboo Kitchen Set, you can bring the benefits of this sustainable plant into your dining experience.
Included in this set are 26 pieces of tableware—all of which are hand-carved from bamboo. They come with the natural lovely texture of bamboo, perfect for rustic or modern minimalist kitchens!
Start the day with your favorite smoothie or muesli in the Bamboo Serving Bowl and share a hearty lunch on the Classic Bamboo Plates with a loved one. For dinner, take bites of hors d'oeuvres from the Bamboo Side Dish Bowls, then serve vegan party platters on the Rectangle and Ellipse Bamboo Plates. Of course, don’t forget to use Bamboo Spoons and Forks! Feeling thirsty? Sip your drinks through Bamboo Straws or from the Tall Bamboo Cups.
Whether you’re prepping dinner for a friend or brunch for a loved one, you can serve your special homemade recipes in eco-style with the Bamboo Kitchen Set.
Handcrafted by master artisans
Safe to use with food and drinks
No artificial materials used
Take home An Earth-Friendly Handicraft
Rinse with room temperature water before using it for the first time.
Wash by hand with soap and water right after using it. Do not soak for long periods.
Allow it to completely dry before storing it.
Coat with coconut oil or other food-safe oil once it becomes dry or dull.
Do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven, or dishwasher.