Bamboo Coffee Mug
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- ECO-FRIENDLY - Handcrafted from pieces of biodegradable bamboo, a highly renewable material
- DRINK IN STYLE - Coffee mug, along with its carved handle, is made of sturdy bamboo
- TIMELESS LOOK - Sports a natural light wood grain
- IDEAL FOR GREEN KITCHENS - Great for serving coffee, tea, juice, or any drinks
- Diameter: 2” (5.5 cm)
- Height: Roughly 3” (7 cm)
- Capacity: Roughly 4 oz
- Made of natural bamboo
- Handcrafted by artisans in Vietnam
- Safe to use with warm (not hot) or cold drinks
- Easy to wash and clean
Your green kitchen must have an eco-friendly mug from which you can drink your favorite coffee or tea: the Bamboo Coffee Mug.
Handcrafted from the fastest-growing plant in the world, this coffee mug is biodegradable and eco-friendly. And because it’s made of natural and sturdy bamboo, it boasts of a light wood grain that suits any kitchen—be it modern, rustic, or minimalist!
But what makes this coffee mug different from all other coffee mugs out there is the crafting process: artisans cut the bamboo stalk and combine the pieces into a seamless wooden mug. So this coffee mug isn’t only sustainably made, but it also shows excellent artisanship that cannot be seen in your run-of-the-mill drinkware.
Eco-friendly and well-crafted, the Bamboo Coffee Mug perfectly complements your eco-kitchen!
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Perfect for warm and cold drinks. Do not use with extremely hot water or drinks.
Restore its luster by polishing it with coconut oil.
Do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven, or dishwasher.