10 Inch Pizza Paddle Teak Wood Plate with Handle
Are You a Business?
Want to Buy in Bulk? Get Discounted Wholesale Pricing
- ELEVATE YOUR RECIPES - Includes one round plate carved to the shape of a pizza board with a handle
- RARE ARTISANAL PIECE - Handmade by master artisans in Indonesia
- TIMELESS LOOK - Carries the golden brown colors and lovely grain of teak
- IDEAL FOR MODERN KITCHENS - Great for enjoying desserts, appetizers, and small servings of meals, holding odds and ends, or gifting to a loved one
- Length: 10.6” (27 cm)
- Width: 14.6” (37 cm)
- Height: 0.8” (2 cm)
- Made of sturdy Javanese teak wood, sustainably harvested from regulated plantations
- Hand-carved by artisans in Central Java and Bali, Indonesia
- Safe to use with food
- Suitable for warm and cold meals
- Easy to wash and clean
Sometimes, a simple round plate is not enough to fully emphasize the masterpiece that is your homemade dish. Whether it’s a plate of medium-rare steak or a homemade pepperoni pizza, you can turn everyday meals into special spreads with the 10 Inch Pizza Paddle Teak Wood Plate with Handle.
Hand-carved from teak wood and shaped into a 10-inch round plate with raised edges and a handle, this serving plate is covered in elegant wood graining and golden brown tones. Such a display of nature’s beauty makes for dinnerware fit for a variety of homemade specialties. Use this plate for homemade fresh pizza, tender steak slices, or a collection of seasonal fruits, jam, and cheeses.
Whatever you decide to serve, this wooden plate with handle is easy to clean. Instead of soaking it in water, simply hand wash with a sponge and lukewarm soapy water. Rinse it well, pat away the excess water, and let it air dry before storing inside the pantry cabinet or hanging it on your utensils wall.
Make every meal a special affair 10 Inch Pizza Paddle Teak Wood Plate with Handle. Complete the set with our 8-inch and 12-inch variants for a full, tropics-inspired tablescape.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Not dishwasher-friendly. Hand-wash with soapy lukewarm water. Do not soak for long periods.
Restore its luster by polishing it with coconut oil.
Do not use in the refrigerator, microwave, oven, or dishwasher.