Collection: Serving Utensils
- Made with 100% olive wood from commercial plantations
- Hand-carved by local artisans in Tunisia
- Ultra-durable olive wood lasts a lifetime with proper care
- Can be used for cooking, stirring, and serving food
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rinse your serving utensils with room temperature water before using them for the first time.
- Wash them by hand with soap and water after every use.
- Coat them with any natural food-safe oil once they become dry or dull.
- Don't use the rough side of your sponge when washing them.
- Don't expose to extreme heat or put in the dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, or oven.
- Don't soak in water for long periods.
Learn more about caring for wooden products in this article.